Support Forums

Full Version: Shared hosting for e-commerce web site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need one place to deal with... Looking for a company that has been in the web hosting business at least for 5 years.
I need 5GB space, bandwidth can be 100GB.
I came across glowhost.com and don't really know if they can be good for this.

Do you think that I can give them a try?
Have a look at ifastnet.com and greenlionnet.com services.
They have quality services with high uptime and their prices are competitive.
Use them for meeting all your needs.
A2hosting.com and keenweb.co.uk provide quality hosting services with high uptime and their prices are low.
Support is active for 24 hours and they are able to fix issues in no time.
I am a customer in GlowHost.com since 2014 and I can say that they rocks! They are very good value for money, in my view.
The one-button installation of things like Wordpress, Joomla, Moodle etc. is brilliant for people like me who have limited skills, but know what they want.
I recommend thcservers.com company that has quite amazing user-friendly hosting plans which are well-supported and their prices are modest.
Quality shared hosting is available from ifastnet.com and a2hosting.com.
They are good for hosting any websites with.
Servers are well-supported and prices are affordable.
I would say give http://yuvaservices.com a try. I am sure it can serve your purpose better.
I suggest you to compare offers and choose the best one. My preferable option is cddhosting.com which services are really quality and affordable.
I and a friend decided to go in on a VPS and we chose Glowhost.com. The service is great! It's a lot faster than my previous shared web hosting.
The billing people are kind and generous and always answer my questions in a professional manner.
That host looks rather attractive.
Pages: 1 2