Support Forums

Full Version: need help about indexing script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have web site with movies but the movies are not hosted at my web server but they are hosted to another web server, so the movies I have at my web site I added them with Iframe, and sometimes they delete some movies, when they do that it shows a error message saying "the movie has been removed by administrators". it takes big time to control all the movies if they are removed. is there any way or script to search for example the word "removed" and show me the pages that have that word so I will know that those movies are removed and add new ones. can anyone help me out here!
I also need a script that can generate certain HTML script ( I will just have the ability to change the title,author..etc. + one link in the html ) is there any way to do this things or can I find a ready made scripts for this
Do you work with PHP, are the IFrames needed?
I have small knowledge for writing php scripts from the be beginning and I add the videos with iframe
Do you load the videos from one and the same server always, or are you doing that from mulitple servers?
I guess you don't need an i Frame, you can easy do that with php.
I will look for a script if I can find one!
(11-16-2009, 03:12 PM)Master of The Universe Wrote: [ -> ]Do you load the videos from one and the same server always, or are you doing that from mulitple servers?
I guess you don't need an i Frame, you can easy do that with php.
I will look for a script if I can find one!

yeah its always from the same server. so everytime I have to add new movie I make an HTML page and just change the last codes of the link.
@Master of The Universe I cant send you PM because I dont have 10 posts. but here you can see a sample page http://www.albavid.com/AllAboutSteve.html just view the source and copy paste it, then search for this "huvjmxpqyoed" (without quotes) (( this is what I need to change evertime I add a new movie, and of course the title of the page. so what exactly I need is an script to upload at my web server then from there to make new pages for example like this: http://www.albavid.com/AllAboutSteve.html then change the title and this "code": huvjmxpqyoed. (and of course I almost forgot the name of the page needs to be changed ex. AllAboutSteve.html).
Ahh I tought it was 5 posts minimum.

First, is a creation of a new page needed, since with php we can do that all in one file, without the need of every creating a new html file.
I can make it DB like where you just add new video id.
As for notification when a Video was deleted I would need to know what to look for, so you do always load videos from Stagevu.com
well if you have time to help me than that will be very polite from you, because I dont have knowledge to write php scripts from the scratch.( I have low level of knowledge for php ). well about notification for the removed videos is hard to find a way to detect (maybe impossible) because the videos are iFramed. but if you could make some script that can index pages and find this word: "The video has been removed by administrators." because when the video is removed it displays this error: "The video has been removed by administrators."
Ok I will try to help you out....
And the message for removed video is ALWAYS the SAME?

edit: Do you have any id of some removed video, just to see how it looks.
Pages: 1 2