Support Forums

Full Version: SSD Web Hosting Required
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've heard lots of positive feedbacks about ssd web hosting. Well, the one host I found is jhplatinum.com.
Do you know anything about the quality of their hosting services? Any discounts please?

What other ssd web hosts do you know? Could anyone recommend me any to check out?
I suggest you to get more reliable options. I find Kvchosting.com to be a reliable host with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.
Jhplatinum.com is reliable host. Support was patient with me and spent time with me, even though he had others on the line. The guy must be a fast typist. All questions were answered and not just some of them. 90% Off (New Signups Apply to new signups only, Billing Cycles Annually, Maximum Uses 500)
Promotion Code JP6an90 - Expiry Date 31/03/2015
Venetx.com and ifastnet.com provide attractive hosting services with high uptime and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.
They have webmaster-friendly technicians who are able to fic issues very fast.
I've been with Jhplatinum.com for about 8 months. I couldn't be more pleased. Have had no issues. My sites where all transferred free and everything went smooth.
Support calls are answered quickly and support techs even have a sense of humor.
I suggest you to rely on Kvchosting.com. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped.
Quality SSD hosting provider is ifastnet.com.
All premium hosting accounts are hosted on 100% SSD powered servers providing ultra fast server disk I/O to hosted websites and MySQL queries.
Prices are competitive. Support is active for 24 hours.
How long has that host been in the IT industry?
I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be good to get ssd hosting solutions at reasonable pricing. They have great service, professional support and solid hardware.