Support Forums

Full Version: randommybb.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The purpose of this site is to have fun exploring,experimenting,customizing....etc MyBB Forum the quick way,subscribed users will have FTP,ACP(Full access),the non subscribers are level 1 admins and will only have forums&posts access in ACP.

If you wish to become a subscriber pm me
You can get it either way.
1.Pm me the reasons why you should have full access.
Or 2.Pay 2dollars.

Enjoy adding your flavor to this forum.

Well good luck with that one Big Grin Learn htaccess ip banning Big Grin
Ah great lol http://randommybb.com
Yeah doesnt bother me,ill reupload the forums.
I like the idea but gotta be on Grizzly's side... it's not that good, well atleast you should not post the ftp info on here.
But when a member registers and gain some posts you PM him/her the ftp info...
http://randommybb.com

Being taken off allready ?
(11-15-2009, 08:15 AM)Master of The Universe Wrote: [ -> ]I like the idea but gotta be on Grizzly's side... it's not that good, well atleast you should not post the ftp info on here.
But when a member registers and gain some posts you PM him/her the ftp info...
I like the idea i might do that.Yes Dylan reuploading though
(11-15-2009, 08:20 AM)[Xenocide] Wrote: [ -> ]I like the idea i might do that.Yes Dylan reuploading though

Yeah it's just to keep it secure as you can.
Making FTP info public is very bad idea....

But when you have already members you could also make a donation group HF L33T like, when they buy it then have the control over the forums.

Big Grin
(11-15-2009, 08:23 AM)Master of The Universe Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah it's just to keep it secure as you can.
Making FTP info public is very bad idea....

But when you have already members you could also make a donation group HF L33T like, when they buy it then have the control over the forums.

Big Grin
Yeah,i really like your ideas.
Ok ill think a way to work things out.
Ok updated.
Pages: 1 2