Support Forums

Full Version: think i need help but nobody notices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I find it very hard coping when family bash down on me. They have never notcied how difficult i find life. My mother had 3 marriages after my father and lots of it was violent and shouty and i got moved around alot. She doesnt think any of it affected me bcus they didnt tell me the details. she has no idea what she put me through. I moved out of my mothers into the parents of my dad in the summer. Im finding it even harder to cope here they shout and are very negative about my life and society, they dont get my life at all and they are controling. Also my grandfather died in the summer. Feel like i need help because ive never had time or help to deal with anything in life Being the reason i have no motivation in life. I have a job and have never done anything bad but i still cant seem to do anything right.
help?
(02-02-2015, 09:32 AM)Rosie2212 Wrote: [ -> ]I find it very hard coping when family bash down on me. They have never notcied how difficult i find life. My mother had 3 marriages after my father and lots of it was violent and shouty and i got moved around alot. She doesnt think any of it affected me bcus they didnt tell me the details. she has no idea what she put me through. I moved out of my mothers into the parents of my dad in the summer. Im finding it even harder to cope here they shout and are very negative about my life and society, they dont get my life at all and they are controling. Also my grandfather died in the summer. Feel like i need help because  ive never had time or help to deal with anything in life Being the reason i have no motivation in life. I have a job and have never done anything bad but i still cant seem to do anything right.
help?

Rosie,

we all have some humble beginnings that eventual we break free from. That issue at hand for you is what you already acknowledge and that is the motivation to get moving forward? I bet if you were in a position to answer your own self you know exactly what you need to do? Make the start and get going to where you know you need to be. Your actions and surrounding are always going to change with what you are doing whether positive or negative but the goal is to get go to that place. Get unstuck and start! Start with new surroundings are getting to that point. There is no wrong or right here. Welcome to life. It gets better once you start. ryan