Support Forums

Full Version: [Competition] We need a logo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm one of the graphic designers and web masters for Pyrite, we need a logo, a nice one. Any suggestions or examples would be super awesome. Please have a go, we're not to picky on what the colours or sizes are.

If you can come up with a nice logo, you can, if you wish so join the Project Pyrite team, as we are looking to recruit members.

Thanks!
-trilobyte
And, Please, we Don't need Unnecessary posters like this:

[Image: 2up5pao.jpg]
(11-15-2009, 07:02 AM)lareak Wrote: [ -> ]And, Please, we Don't need Unnecessary posters like this:

[Image: 2up5pao.jpg]

..What?
The logo is for Pyrite, not SF.
I'll try my best, but how big do you want the logo?

Height:

Width:
(11-15-2009, 07:00 PM)PaNiK Wrote: [ -> ]Read the original thread before posting.... What's Pyrite all about?
Pyrite is about Software and Design. So far we have got the Design site up, here if you want to check it out. We are opening the software site in a few weeks when we have got everythnig organised.
(11-15-2009, 08:00 PM)Acekidd01 Wrote: [ -> ]I'll try my best, but how big do you want the logo?

Height:

Width:

Umm.... possibly 320x320 at the most, so it can be shrunk too.
My imagination wasn't working to 100 percent, but here is something:

(11-16-2009, 10:37 PM)Acekidd01 Wrote: [ -> ]My imagination wasn't working to 100 percent, but here is something:

Very nice i like it, it might look better without overlay and glow.
(11-17-2009, 08:45 PM)SF Phantom Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice i like it, it might look better without overlay and glow.

Yea I might work on it later on, I'm stuck on my English homework.
I didn't make this just used two icons and put them together.
ohhh I did make the text, but anyway this is just for some inspiration.

[Image: 2xbA8.png]
(11-17-2009, 10:27 PM)Acekidd01 Wrote: [ -> ]Yea I might work on it later on, I'm stuck on my English homework.

errrr English Sad Sucks for you man.
Pages: 1 2