Support Forums

Full Version: Web hosting for asp.net apps with good uptime?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to find the most reliable place for ASP Mail, ASP Upload, Windows media service.
Have seen that aspnix.com supports these features within their windows shared hosting plans.
Do you think that they can be a good option for me?

What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?
I find Aspnix.com to be a reliable host with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.
You should definitely go with Aspnix.com hosting. They have high reputation and powerful servers, do not hesitate to contact them directly for more details.
I see Aspnix.com plans are suitable option for any webmaster. You will be pleased with their reliable services, powerful servers and cheap attractive deals.
You can also check hostingsource.com windows hosting solutions. It is good at what it does, it's not overpriced claptrap, unlike many web hosts available in the market and bog standard shared hosts. The only issue I have is with the hardware replacements, but I rather think it's more they do what most hosts don't and actually tell you when things are going wrong.