Support Forums

Full Version: Cheap Virtual Servers in South Africa?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for VPS hosting solution with these specs: 20 GBs of space, 250 GBs of data transfer! Pay via Webmoney.
Any experience with vpsnine.com? I have found them via google search and their VPS hosting plans and price for them meet my needs.
So, are they trustworthy? How long have they been providing hosting services?
Vpsnine.com service is excellent. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me. They are always helpful and friendly no matter how simple or complex my questions are. Try to use the code REPZ15 for a 15% discount on first time orders.
I'd like to say that supremeservers.com would be best option to get virtual server solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of servers.
It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.
At the OP, have you signed up with a mentioned company?
Moved to vpsnine.com after poor service. Great prices, and you get everything you need for successful running of web sites which I believe to be essential when moving to a new host. Their budget vps plans start from $10/mo - I like them. Also clear and accurate responses to support queries.
How long has the mentioned company been in the IT industry?
According to my research with supremeservers.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
check hostsailor.com and they accept webmoney and they have good vps rates