Support Forums

Full Version: [GW2] Who here plays Guild Wars 2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys Smile

I was wondering who here plays Guild Wars 2 ? Guild Wars series are my favorite video games ever if you ask me, best MMORPG there is (fudge WoW, fudge Runescape, fudge Maple Story, etc.). I have all the Guild Wars extensions and will buy any extensions that comes up for Guild Wars 2 in pre-order if I have to Tongue

I play on America, Fort Aspenwood server and I'm in the guild [SOUL] if anybody knows them. We mostly do PvX and do our own thing, and we're also a close-knitted family.

Right now, I'm working on making money back to buy gear for my Thief and my Mesmer, since my account got hacked and banned for botting. ArenaNet unlocked it in one ticket (best support ever, seriously) and had to start from scratch since then.

Characters :
  • Charr Warrior, Level 80 (Main);
  • Norn Guardian, Level 80 (Currently working on it);
  • Human Mesmer, Level 80 (just finished 100% map completion with it);
  • Human Thief, Level 80 (naked, no gear yet);
  • Sylvari Hunter, Level 71 (I get bored easily on it ... not powerful enough, might start using a longbow instead of a shortbow);

Both my Warrior and Mesmer have 100% map completion, and my Guardian have 98% (only WvW maps left). I guess you can say that I'm currently working on map completion for various reasons on all my chars. As soon as I can gear up my Thief, I'll work on 100% map completion on him as well. I just have to decide which armor I want for him, but I'll probably end up with Arah's armor set since I have around 950 tokens right now.

What about you guys ? Will post pictures of my chars later Smile
No one here plays Guild Wars 2 ?! I am dissapointed.