Support Forums

Full Version: Change the Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The green/gray/blue theme is not very appealing at all IMO. It just looks a little dated and I think it's time for something a little more modern. How do you guys feel about the current theme? Do you like it?
I honestly thought about it too, but I was too shy to say anything Tongue
I would like a more modern term, for a fresh start.
(10-13-2014, 01:05 PM)Aura Wrote: [ -> ]I would like a more modern term, for a fresh start.

yeah, I agree. I'm not sure how many custom plug-ins Omni's running or how hard it would be to switch but I do think it would be worth it.
This has my support, the theme is outdated and I'm sure a lot of people would be happy to see some changes in it.
I think this one is alright, but while the forums are going to be starting back up I think it would be more suited to get a "fresh" look.
You've got my support.
Want to design one? Tongue

Realistically, part of Omniscient's plans will more than likely include a new theme for the forum.
If the revival is actually happening I'm sure a new theme is on the to-do list.
I'm sure Omni already has this planned, he isn't stupid or blind.
(10-13-2014, 06:20 PM)D3xus Wrote: [ -> ]Want to design one? Tongue

Realistically, part of Omniscient's plans will more than likely include a new theme for the forum.

Exactly. It's should be obvious that it's in store.

We can do our part by providing designs.
I'd probably agree, but not because this one isn't nice, but I don't think it's appropriate.
Pages: 1 2 3