Support Forums

Full Version: [League of Legends] Samsung White Vs. Samsung Blue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Semi-finals for the 2014 World Championships is 9 hours, to the LoL players of SF who do you think is going to win?

My predictions are SSW will win 3-2.
When are finals?
And who vs who?

I haven't had time to keep up.
It was a good match and I can't wait until next time! I need to get back into League...
(10-15-2014, 09:10 AM)xadamxk Wrote: [ -> ]When are finals?
And who vs who?

I haven't had time to keep up.

I'm sure you already know by now but just in case you don't the finals are between Samsung White and StarHorn Royal Club. StarHorn Royal Club was 2nd place in Worlds last year now they're competing for the championship again.

My predictions this matchup is 3-0 for Samsung White.
(10-18-2014, 01:13 AM)Maximum Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure you already know by now but just in case you don't the finals are between Samsung White and StarHorn Royal Club. StarHorn Royal Club was 2nd place in Worlds last year now they're competing for the championship again.

Yeah, I watched the Samsung teams compete.
And dear lord, White destroyed Blue.

I don't understand how their constant lane switching works so good xD
I'm for Samsung Blue!
(10-18-2014, 02:01 PM)xadamxk Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2014, 01:13 AM)Maximum Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure you already know by now but just in case you don't the finals are between Samsung White and StarHorn Royal Club. StarHorn Royal Club was 2nd place in Worlds last year now they're competing for the championship again.

Yeah, I watched the Samsung teams compete.
And dear lord, White destroyed Blue.

I don't understand how their constant lane switching works so good xD
I'm for Samsung Blue!

And as expected Samsung White defeats Royal Club 3-1 and wins the World Championship.