Support Forums

Full Version: Call Of Duty vs Minecraft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I am explaining why CoD is so better than Minecraft.
Comparing these two is difficult because they are completely different games, it comes down to personal preference. Minecraft is marketed to the younger crowd, unlike COD.
Well in Minecraft you can eat chicken. Enough said.
I think I've lost IQ points by watching this video, this is like comparing Apples to Oranges.
(10-09-2014, 04:20 PM)630 Wrote: [ -> ]Comparing these two is difficult because they are completely different games, it comes down to personal preference. Minecraft is marketed to the younger crowd, unlike COD.

Yet Call of Duty is filled with 12 years old that rages on the chat, what went wrong with that marketing strategy ?
(10-09-2014, 04:20 PM)630 Wrote: [ -> ]Comparing these two is difficult because they are completely different games, it comes down to personal preference. Minecraft is marketed to the younger crowd, unlike COD.

Like 630 said.

It's really two different games, I like them both. It also really depends on what mood you're in and how concentrated you want to be when playing.
Quote:Like 630 said.

It's really two different games, I like them both. It also really depends on what mood you're in and how concentrated you want to be when playing.

I agree with this. Like if you've always played COD there's a chance you'll never think MineCraft is better lol.
I played both, invested more into cod than any game. Minecraft is far better, cod is just a recycled game lik AW.
Personally I prefer some cods it really depends what ones you are referring too, Black Ops 2 is the best, naturally.
Yeah, I completely agree, comparing two games like that together is stupid. Considering they're both ran by different game engines entirely.