Support Forums

Full Version: New project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It was uploaded and started 24 hours ago.

http://www.eastern-intelligence.com
So....
What's the forum about?
News from the eastern world, and business intelligence, oil and gas, geopolitics. Mostly.
Good luck with your project, I hope it turns out well for you.
The theme and logo are kind of meh, but there really isn't much else to review.

Good luck with the site Thumbsup
So I was bored, and I figured I would make you a banner. It's not the greatest banner in the world, but it is better than what you have imo :p (And yea I felt bad about getting your hopes up on IRC before lmao :p)

[Image: EasternIntelligence-1.png]

Edit: If you want it bigger or something let me know I can play around with it, add stuff you might want, delete something you might not want, etc...
Very Bla nothing 2 it
The site is barely 24 hours old, I'm sure he has much more to add to it...
(10-05-2009, 07:57 PM)CryptoSoldier Wrote: [ -> ]So I was bored, and I figured I would make you a banner. It's not the greatest banner in the world, but it is better than what you have imo :p (And yea I felt bad about getting your hopes up on IRC before lmao :p)

[Image: EasternIntelligence-1.png]

Edit: If you want it bigger or something let me know I can play around with it, add stuff you might want, delete something you might not want, etc...

Thx ^^

I'll use it until I get something done by a pro agency Smile
(10-05-2009, 08:12 PM)Cin Wrote: [ -> ]Very Bla nothing 2 it

I think that the forum's concept is very intelligent and well sought after. It's design IS 'meh', but it IS only 24 hours old. You could have at least provided some constructive criticism, and used proper grammar when doing so Glare
Pages: 1 2