Support Forums

Full Version: Release | Tool | LoLEnhancementSuite | VirusTotal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LoLEnhancementSuite

Thus, I present to you, LoL Enhancement Suite.

It's a very preliminary application, but I felt it was releasable for testing. It is still very alpha though, so only a few mods have been developed and some errors may occur.

LoL Enhancement Suite brings a set of patches to the League of Legends client (and more are in development):

AppearOffline: Adds an option to appear offline in the client. The status dot has an extra option, so it rotates Online, Away, Invisible. You appear invisible to everyone, but all chat functions still remain.
AnyGameMode: Select any game mode while creating a custom game. For example, playing All Random Ultra Rapid Fire.
KeepMyPage: Stops the client from switching back to the home page after a queue is declined.
PickWhileLocked: Allows you to switch champions while locked in during normal games. Change your mind even though locked in? NP
StopCloseGame: LoLClient.exe making your League of Legends lag? This removes the call to close the game when the lobby is closed, allowing extra performance gains for those potato machines.
StoreRefresh: Always getting those Session Expired messages in store? This patch allows you to refresh the store simply by reclicking the store button.

And yes, it is open source: https://github.com/Snowl/LoLEnhancementSuite/

Binaries can be found here: Download LESs

VirusTOTAL: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/ffc19...396989852/

Latest version is LessAlpha5.zip

Make sure League of Legends is closed when installing mods!!!!

FAQ:

Only 6 mods? Are more going to be released?
Yep! I just wanted to get some feedback before I work on some mods, even some mod suggestions

I hate it!!!!!! how 2 uninstall??????
You can repair your client using the LoL patcher, or navigate to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\[LatestVersion]\deploy and there will be a folder called LESsBackup with all the unpatched files in there.

I accidentally patched more than once. Will anything bad happen?
Nope, LESs is smart enough to know what to patch and what not to patch. You can stack patches and nothing will happen.

A new patch just came out and I lost everything. WTF happened?
LESs modifies the game files and Riot will override them every patch. You just need to run LESs again. Some patches may not work so it would be best to wait for an updated LESs, but it will usually patch without any problems.

I tried patching and it crashed. HELP!!!
No worries. Make sure you run it as administrator if it crashes. It needs to be in a short directory (so in your home directory is good) otherwise it will crash. If you follow these and it still crashes, please report in this thread or on
GitHub. You can uninstall it (follow the questions above) to ensure that your client is untouched.

I tried patching and nothing happened. WTF!!!!!!
Post your debug.log in the forums please.

Screenshot:

[Image: 80vfs.png]

I have asked Snowl about posting it and he said I was ok doing so

Any thoughts guys ? Smile

Would love a reply thanks