Support Forums

Full Version: iPhone vs. Droid [VIDEO]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Droid and iPhone are arguably the best smart phones available right now. No question really, though Nokia has some pretty nice stuff as well.

This video is overly flashy with some cheesy comedy, but it's pretty informative if you're thinking about getting a Droid or iPhone.

Personally, I'll stick with my iPhone.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkSDKY364Hk[/yt]
I'm for Droid because droid does ! lol
I've never touched an iPhone before, and I've used the Droid a few times. I heard the iPhone doesn't go well with hot weather.
I'd much rather have an iPhone. I'm getting one soon also.
Iphone 4g is coming out pretty soon, so iphone ftw!
Iphone 5g next year lol.
Hello.

I personally just got my iPhone sent in to apple since it broke, it wouldn't turn on, but i would recommend the iphone to anyone, the apps are awesome, safari on the iPhone is cool, and it's pretty fast aswell, i love my iPhone, but i might be getting a new one since it's broken but still under warranty, i hope i get a brand new one Smile

Thanks.
Iphone is the best. They look great and they have some of the best functions ever.
Have you guys seen the iPhones picture comparison to Droid? It is amazing how bad the Droid is =/
Iphone is ftw mate, Id soo love one~!!
Pages: 1 2