Support Forums

Full Version: Stuck being a midlife loser, please HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Some background, I am a 42 y/o male who used to date a lot. But now I haven't dated in years. I spent years out of the workforce so I could stay with my parents who were dying and now I have woken up one day to see that life has passed me by.

I watch people young enough to be my children now going through the rituals of courtship and marriage and it is pain to me, more pain than I know what to deal with some days.

I go through the motions at work, get reasonably good reviews at a professional job. But I never meet the right person, and life just seems like an empty cycle of work and watching TV.

Plus, where I work there is one eligible girl for every 300 men or so. Please, don't live your life like me if you can help it.
Try to find a new hobby and maybe you will meet the right person doing it.
I agree that you need to get out more. See new places and experience new things to make your life better.
Hi, if you still need support you can PM me for personal support.
I'm here to talk to people who need it and I'm trained in the topic/s which you've submitted.

I'm around almost 24hrs a day and I'd be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,
Callum.
You need to start dating again, if you can afford seeing a psychologist that would help too. You sound depressed and a psychologist would help. By the way, 42 is still plenty young. Hell, you can have good times up till you're 80, and then some!