Support Forums

Full Version: My husband hates me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all...or anyone. I don't really know how to start so I guess I'll just start. Um my husband frequently calls me names such as bitch, cavity, piece of crap, etc. He constantly points out things I do wrong. He has many "pet peevs" all of which put him past the point of angry. He sees nothing but flaws in me. I wonder why he married me if I am so horrible. Is he right?
Seek immediate couples counseling and if he refuses then it's time you seriously consider other options. You should not allow him or anyone to treat you that way. I suspect you suffer from low self esteem and if you don't yet you will if you continue to allow someone to treat you like that.

Good luck to you.
Sounds like your husband has issues beyond your control.
You need a separation. This type of behaviour is not what a marriage should consist of. He's not right, and he has not right to treat you like that. If I were in your shoes, I'd tell him you want a divorce, and that your tired of his behaviour. There's a man out there that will treat you right, and you'll actually be happy with. Until that day, you should be happy just to be alone and free from what you're currently suffering from.

Best of luck!
This is not acceptable in any way. With the experience with my father things just got much worse over the years and I have now lost contact with him. He did the same things to my mom and much worse. You need to let him know that you are not going to take being treated like that even though it may be hard you need to do it for yourself. No buddy deserves to be treated like that.
Thanks for your replies, this may sound funny, but I had forgotten where my original post was and ended up posting another thread. I'm new to the whole forum thing.