Support Forums

Full Version: [App]Random keystroke sender
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This app sends various keystrokes and random intervals.
Coded under C# ,requires .NET 3.5 to run.
Beauty of this app-after launch it is hard to find.
Cpoies itself in different random locations,changes name ,adds extra bytes to self,goes in startup and spams registry.
To avoid from suspicious people it wont run on 1st launch,therefore, on next boot it'll launch.
Very good for prank!
Tip:copy exe into usb flash,edit autorun to launch it.Just put into pc and watch magic happen Devlish

Only for educational prank purposes!

Link:
Code:
http://www.turboupload.com/9yx4gx8q1zkw/Nasty.7z.html

Password: canthack

I'm looking to improve this app,so post ideas and if someone know how to bypass UAC effectively-post please!
Quote:Cpoies itself in different random locations,changes name ,adds extra bytes to self,goes in startup and spams registry.

Sounds like a hacking tool. Prove to me that it isn't.
This app was made to learn.You can test it through IL DASM or IDA ,code will be easily readable and you'll see there's nothing that can do arm to your pc or files.

If you think that this is some kind of virus or smth like that,report it to moderators ;) and don't want to have problems,if this app doesn't belong here,just say it - i'll remove the link!
I don't find it anything close to a hacking tool. I find it more as a simple prank virus. Sounds fun.
Wrong section?