Support Forums

Full Version: Cannot Access Internet (A Challenge for a Master)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys!

I'm new here to especially ask for assistance with this issue. I beg anyone to try and help out, because as far as I can see, nothing works!

The problem is:
Chrome, IE, or Firefox do not allow me to access the Internet.
Network and Sharing centre says I am connected to the Internet, and thus the troubleshooter does not help.
The status window of my Internet adapter says that I am receiving and sending data packets, and the 'ping' command line returns just fine.
My DNS settings have been configured using many different DNS IPs, and after all of that, I have reverted it to automatic.
I've downloaded and installed the latest drivers using the "Repair" option, and I've tried both my Ethernet ports.
The other computer on the desk is connected to the same network through a TL-SF1005D, and has a fine Internet connection. Switching the cables and their connection slots does not give me Internet access, but consistently returns Internet to the other computer.
I've restarted the modem/splitter many times, as well as my computer.
Safe mode with Networking does not help.
Errors:
In Chrome - Error Code: ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED
In Firefox - Does not even leave the Start Page, no error message.
In IE - Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
I'm using the local network card on a GA-z77x-ud5h motherboard.
Internet was working, I did some work, played some games, ran a Malwarebytes virus scan, restarted, and then there was no Internet access.

Please, please help me!
I will go as far as a monetary reward for anyone who solves this issue, for I have tried almost any Internet connection troubleshooting guide I can find.

[V]

Also worth mentioning that I cannot even access my modems page (10.0.0.1)

[V]
Update:
I tried connecting with a Bluetooth radio via a PAN from the other computer, which was streaming Internet. It performed in exactly the same manner as it did when I connected with Ethernet. No luck there.
Add me on skype: mc.dork

I'll see what I can do for you, I think I need to go through things properly with you Smile