Support Forums

Full Version: Pict.com Uploader [Video/Download]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys!

One of my favorite YouTubers, mobilephone2003, just uploaded this video and it's such a lifesaver for me. Smile You'll see what I mean, watch the video if you like to make tutorials for forums or show screenshots to friend.

EDIT: This program will upload screenshots just by pressing print screen, it will then give you a link to the image. It also has some other features.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-WrDibEi-k[/yt]

Download
That looks awesome. There was soemthing else like that I saw somewhere. I can't remember what it was called though.
(11-11-2009, 05:45 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]That looks awesome. There was soemthing else like that I saw somewhere. I can't remember what it was called though.

I've been looking for something like this for a while now, it's so convenient. Saves a ton of time when writing tutorials that require a lot of screenshots.

By the way, I'm not sure if this belongs in this section or not. Any ideas where to put it?

EDIT: Reported to be moved to Microsoft Support. Smile
Its just a blank white square
(11-11-2009, 11:08 AM)SF Phantom Wrote: [ -> ]Its just a blank white square

What??? Did you watch the video???

It works just fine on my end, dude. Just press print screen.
I think www.easyimage.co.cc is better but this looks good too. Also variety is good because don't all like the same thing.
(11-11-2009, 02:40 PM)Firestar Wrote: [ -> ]I think www.easyimage.co.cc is better but this looks good too. Also variety is good because don't all like the same thing.

Uh, dude. This is a program that easily uploads screenshots, not an image hosting site. Two different things. Smile
Thanks, this is an awesome program. I'm gonna try it soon. Smile
Quote:Image hosting, picture hosting, photo hosting and photo sharing at ...
Free image hosting, picture hosting and photo sharing at Pict. Upload multiple images, resize photos, create albums, share your photos and much more...
www.pict.com/ - Cached - Similar

Looks like an image host to me.
(11-11-2009, 04:34 PM)Firestar Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like an image host to me.

Looks like you didn't watch the video. This post is about the software, not the site. It may host images, but it's much more than that.

I realize you were just trying to advertise your site, but seriously.
Pages: 1 2