Support Forums

Full Version: Frustrated, But still strong Just hear me out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Internet
Well i am Kenyan in Nairobi 22 years old working and in the university. Lately i have been feeling pressure but i have no one to really talk to. I have a girlfriend but we are a little distant apart i don't want to rush anything i guess she will dump my ass soon. I have been working as the sales manager for this company for two years now and the problem is in as much as money flows in they have concentrated on growing the company and not a single cent salary increase for me, I started college immediately i got a Job and am now in my second year I carter for all college fee and am pretty much doing good. I recently i have been experiencing loneliness and a sense of not belonging to anywhere in particular I have no serious friends they all seems to be jokers from rich families who have all their bills catered for in as much as i feel like am on the right track i feel financially confused even though i have an associate degree and more than three years work experience the job market is pretty fudged up. I recently lost my 1k laptop to thugs which was a source of entertainment for me and now am stuck in a below minimum wage Job Huge college bills to settle, No cash for entertainment Just bored as crap the only social life i have is the internet.
It sounds to me like you need to make time for friends, and social activities. These kinds of things will take your mind off your troubles, and set a positive mind up for your future. Right now you're trapped, and it's only going to get worse if you don't do something outside of work/school.

I wish you the best.