Support Forums

Full Version: carpet cleaning Kansas City
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

jashonkarlos

Advance Clean Solutions uses powerful truckmount steam cleaning with a six jet high
pressure cleaning wand that produces searing heat and super fine water that blasts t
he dirt from the fiber in your carpets. Pet stains and odors are removed.Ever ready
stain protection applied on request. Super high vacuum removes all excess water giving
you quick drying times.Our high powered cleaner can remove everything from Campell's
soup to water grease and food stains. From the Plaza to North Kansas City, for the
best of carpet cleaning and a rainbow of clean call today. IICRC certified carpet cleaner.

I use materials and methods to address every kind of dirt and stain in a carpet.
From dirty traffic areas, pet odor and urine stains, mold, red kool-aid stains,
restaurant grease, oil and even paint and tar. I use a powerful Truck mounted Carpet
Cleaner that produces 230 degrees of steam and HOT water with a powerful vacuum.

Enzymes dissolve biologicals, vegetable oil and petroleum based oils.
Oxidizers kill bacteria and remove odor. I have cleaned some of the dirtiest carpets
in Kansas City restoring them to like new. Never throw away a carpet just because it’s dirty.
Let me show you how I can save you $1000's on carpet replacement today.

CALL ADVANCE CLEAN SOLUTIONS 816-886-7272

Advance Clean Solutions

Category: Carpet Cleaning
8505 E 47th St
Kansas City, MO 64129
Serving Kansas City and surrounding area
(816) 886-7272