Support Forums

Full Version: RuneMafia.com - RS Blackmarket
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1fxIaRP.png]
Hello everyone, I would like to introduce you all to my newest project RuneMafia.com

What is RuneMafia.com?
- RuneMafia is a new underground RS community started with the game and market in mind. Engage in trades with other fellow members and discuss the game.

Who are you?
- I go by the alias of Turbo on many boards. I started playing RS around 06-07 and did fairly enjoy it. Of course after the updates, I started playing little by little until now that I've decided to return due to old school rs being back.

What's your experience in the underground community?
- I first encountered my first underground community via the site Sythe were I engaged in many trades and raked up 50+ vouches. After I stopped playing RS, I stop trading. Of course, along with Sythe I was a member of CryptX & fagex and had a few exchanges there.

Why did you start RuneMafia?
- RuneMafia was started so fans of the RS community and Underground community could come together into one. Apart from that, I wanted to see how well one could run under the MyBB software.

At the moment we are still fairly new and do plan on expanding with more content and even contests.
It's a nice theme and well layed out. Your thread stars should be transparent on the forum view though.