Support Forums

Full Version: Cicero Talk | Talk about Anything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Cicero-Talk is a great forum which is about basically anything. We have dedicated sections for general discussion and gaming discussion. As we grow, we will defiantly add more sections and categories but for now, that's all we need. We have been growing quite rapidly and currently have more than 250 threads, more than 1000 posts, and more than 45 active users and are still growing really fast. The staff of Cicero Talk are always working really hard to keep the site a safe and fun place to be with constant updates and no rule-breakers to give the rest of the users the best experience possible. Don't forget, as our community grows we will be hosting various game servers for everyone to enjoy.

Credits:
Drop-Down Menu: effone & Ace
Header: effone
Logo: effone
Private Message me if I'm missing something/someone.
Bug Fixes:
Fixed problem with text space overlapping options.

Working On:
Getting the menubar the same colour to match the theme.
Vote to get a Technology section.
Better logo for this theme

Join now for a great experience: http://cicerotalk.com
If i get some time, i'll pop on down to your website and check this out man.
Thanks, that would really help me and the rest of the users a ton. Smile
(03-13-2013, 07:20 PM)Cicero Talk Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, that would really help me and the rest of the users a ton. Smile

Yea man, also message me with your skype name. Maybe we could chat here and there.
Sure, but first I have to get 10 posts. Tongue
Your theme is looking better but I think the container should be change to match it more.
Could I please have a screen shot of what you mean? Smile
Update:
Fixed menubar - Now matches theme

Next:
Better Logo for this theme
Vote to unlock guest posting.
Update:
-Added new userbadges, looks more professional.
-Added better logo for the theme
-Hit 300 threads

-Guest posting will NOT be enabled.
-Added how are we doing form

JOIN NOW: http://cicerotalk.com/member.php?action=...referrer=1
Pages: 1 2