Support Forums

Full Version: how
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i feel like im really annoying everyone i know
im some sort of joke to them, a failure that everyone uses as an example of what not to be
i just??try way too hard for everyone and everyone just overlooks it and now im blaming it on everyone wow im such a stupid crap
i feel like im really awful at starting conversations?? and I brag about my issues constantly and basically glamorize self hate
i just. ReallY wANt someone . and I dont. Have anyone. To talk about this
im not even funny or attractive or anything

I dONT WANT TO MOPE. I REAlly am not very good at handling emotions or anything

not 2 mention im also struggling w my sexuallity and my gender. Im biologically female but i dont. Really feel female at all in fact i prefer male pronouns but im just embarassed 2 tell people this bc they will make it into a joke. How do I do this. Do I just walk in and say 'IM A BOY NOW GUYS ALL OF A SUDDEN' bc i don't know how to word it. My mom refuses o accept the act im into girls and keeps on making this into this gigantic thing and i think shes scared of me being different. I don't know how to ask her for a binder???or how to tell her im actually not very attracted 2 the male specimen

im very sorry for th rant i just needed 2 vent bad sorry for all the misspellings im on a phone so its impossible 2 write
I assume you are in high school.
Whatever you are feeling now will be gone once you are out of high school. I dont want to say "Oh its just kids being mean" because it can hurt.
But I want to say that it does get better, life gets easier weather you want to be male or female. Once your out of school things will change. You will be the one with a job because you wanted it the most. They will want to be you not jsut laugh at you or joke about you.
I would watch this video..

(02-24-2013, 06:18 AM)illest Wrote: [ -> ]I assume you are in high school.
Whatever you are feeling now will be gone once you are out of high school. I dont want to say "Oh its just kids being mean" because it can hurt.
But I want to say that it does get better, life gets easier weather you want to be male or female. Once your out of school things will change. You will be the one with a job because you wanted it the most. They will want to be you not jsut laugh at you or joke about you.
I would watch this video..

You sure do give some good advice. But yea this is true.