Support Forums

Full Version: This is my last reasort... Really.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, Some of you may know me from Hackforums (Windows RT) but this is my thread from HF. and the situation I an dealing with.

Code:
Hey HF,

Well I just wanted to reach out to you all and ask "What can I do?" Why do I ask this? Simple. I am very depressed currently and don't know what to do.. Not seriously I have thought suicide but everyone has those times and it's not right I know that.. I just have no clue what to do, Now people that even just started reading this are probably like "Oh my god another attention whore" No fudge people that think like that, The only reason they think that is because they are not happy unless someone else is unhappy, Anyway I really don't know what to do and who to go to.. You can probably tell by now because I am reaching out to a Forum page. Seriously, I need help; I refuse to talk to my piece of crap parents about this because they are the freakin reason that I am like this.. Ever since my parents got divorced I have been like this and I can't stand it. It's the worst feeling like this, I will never reach out to my step-father for anything like this because he and my mother will just laugh at my face and say that I am just asking for attention.. As I am writing this it's hard to not break down in tears because I just feel like crap, I am not the best in school so theres more pressure there. My mom always says how much of a failure I am and how I am not going anywhere (Yeah great parents right?) But I have know body to reach out to anyone that I talk to does not know what I am going through, But I know on here there is quite a few people who can help me out with this and you are the ones that I am reaching out to, I am 16 years old and there is no reason that I should feel like this! I can't take it anymore, It has became so bad that my social life is gone, I don't even want to be around my friends anymore because all they do is gang up on me and only joke about me... I know you all will say "Well they are just joking" It does not feel like that EVER, I always get hurt by the things that they say, Joking or not; That is the first time that I actually felt like this was when me and my "Friends" hang out, I always feel like the out cast because I am more of the "Computer Nerd and Gamer" and they are all, Well I don't know what you call them but they are something, And it's not normal for kids my age to be like this, You know? We should be out having fun, Enjoying our lives and having fun.. But I don't. I am always home and doing nothing.. Sitting in my room all the time wondering, Why am I still here? Why do I still put myself through the agony of sitting alone and thinking like this? Another thing that really gets to me is when my mother says how much of a failure I am and how I am going know were, I am failing a few classes in school and I know that's not good, But when you have parents that are such worthless pieces of crap to me and say that your going know place in life.. You start to think things like me.

Please help me HF, I know there is people on here that have or had the same situation at one point.

Sincerely,
Mike

Please, I am begging anybody to please help me out here... This is the last resort for me.

Regards,
Mike
This forum isn't that active anymore, i suggest you would keep this thread there ;)
And LOTS of people already want to help you out.
(01-25-2013, 03:49 PM)James2107 Wrote: [ -> ]This forum isn't that active anymore, i suggest you would keep this thread there ;)
And LOTS of people already want to help you out.

I was told to come here, But thanks anyways!
Don't you hate asking for help and you recieve a comment telling you that you did it wrong.

Anyway, you're not alone. Find a way to deal with it. Talking to someone helps.
Send me a PM if you want to talk anytime bud. I'll be more than happy to listen!
I have been through the exact situation besides the divorce.
Advice: Don't take your parents seriously I know they might call you a failure just blow them off and act happy around them.
Also you sound like you have a low self esteem like you are embarrassed to be yourself just start working out or find a hobby that can make you feel better and that can make a huge difference.

If you want to talk just PM me I'm going to be active on this forum a lot more since people need help.
Also if you have skype add me: Mehzy_HF
Say something when you add me like (I came here from support forums and I need someone to talk to) Something like that so I don't just decline.
Man like I said, just keep your head up and keep living life to better yourself.

fudge everyone else, do your thing and you will shine bright.