Support Forums

Full Version: make money with app aware. payment proof.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyAppAware is a service that pays you to download apps from the Apple App Store for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. You review them honestly, then either offer suggestions to improve the app, share it on Facebook, or share it on Twitter. I have been using MyAppAware for about 2 months now and I have been paid a total of 10 times for a total of $165.20 including the cost of the apps and any bonuses I have received.
I have also discovered a handful of paid apps that I really like for free and some that I really didn’t like that I have deleted. This service exists to connect real users with apps they like in order for them to become long term customers for the developers.

I want to stress that this is a legitimate service that pays you the cost of the app plus a small bonus for an HONEST well thought out review. This service does NOT expect or want you to give a positive review just because you are being given a small amount of compensation for the effort of taking the time to try an app and give a well thought out review. In my experience they NEVER attempt to influence whether your review is positive, negative, or neutral. Providing only honest feedback is beneficial to the app developer and anyone who may want to download the app in the future.

Register here and get started

How MyAppAware Works
When you log in to MyAppAware.com you initially see your dashboard which shows a summary of apps that you have reviewed and how much you are owed in purchases and how much you are owed in bonuses. When you sign up, you need to give them your iTunes username so they can verify that you have reviewed the apps.

[Image: Q7Vsh.png]

[Image: dxaDg.png]
Hello Friends,

Many people are trying to get an online job because of the convenience of working at home at their own convenient time. But since the demands for online job is increasing no wonder that the scam sites are like growing plants everywhere on the net, taking advantage of those who are not aware of their bad scheme.
If you are seeking online opportunities, here are some of the legitimate sites which I already earned free dollars. All you need is your computer, internet connection and your time to earn extra money online.

Thanks and Regards,
Agili Ron

agiliron.com