Support Forums

Full Version: Intoduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Aidien

Sup guys, I'm Aidien. I'm 18 and live in Cali. I wouldn't say I'm social or anti-social, I just like to do my own thing without people bothering me. I spend most of my time indoors right now because school is out and its either too cold or too wet to ride my longboard around. Mentally, I was in a dark place for a long time but recently, I decided to change that. Anyways, If you guys want to know more feel free to ask. Hope to see you guys aroundThumbsup
Welcome to Support Forum. Have a nice stay here.

Dark place for a long time? What do you mean?

Aidien

(01-09-2013, 08:19 AM)Dr.Cooper Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Support Forum. Have a nice stay here.

Dark place for a long time? What do you mean?

Life was crap. My relationship with my parents was horrible, I got in an argument with my dad two days after graduating high school so he told me to pack my crap and leave so I did. I moved in with my mom but her moods are unpredicatble and she loses her crap for no reason. Other than my parents, I pretty much failed my entire first semester of college and on top of that I really don't have a friend that doesn't try to use me in one way or another. It was just too much crap for me to deal with.