Support Forums

Full Version: Advice anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lately, I haven't felt like I had much of a purpose. I moved schools in the beginning of my freshmen year, which was this year, so I didn't know anybody. I didn't know anybody within 100 miles. I ended up stopping public high school because I didn't fit in. I told my parents I had a lot of friends because I didn't want them to think I wasn't good enough, or because they would say that its because we just moved, but it isn't that. I am not bad with people or making friends, its just ever since we moved, which I hate and wish we didn't, I just didn't give a fudge. I let my grades drop in the public school to almost the point where I would fail.

I began home-schooling and everything was alright, I stayed indoors a lot and I still don't have any friends, except for a select few, maybe like 20 people I see often on a daily basis, which was nothing compared to where I used to live. I ended up cheating on a test and then everything went bad again. I am getting bad grades again, and my parents have extremely high expectations for me. They want me to go to an Ivy league school or Stanford, while I would love to accomplish these things and I know they only mean well, it really gets me stressed out.

If I have to go back to that school, I don't know what i'll do. I was contemplating suicide there and I was severely depressed. I've had a dagger in my hand ready to do it, but i'm too much of a coward. Thats pretty much it, I know a lot of you are going to say, "Stop being a brat, you have it better than most." That could be true, but I guess i'm mentally weak. So say whatever you want about me. But I would truly love some advice on what to do.
Before I go in depth take this in mind. Don't commit suicide.
Suicide is never the answer, and I mean NEVER. You do not take your life away due to problems, you improve the problems.