Support Forums

Full Version: Hello! I'm new here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Chlamydia

Hey everyone! This will probably be a long thread, but I feel as if it's important for you to read, you can if you want; however, it's not necessary.

I'm new to supportforums, but I am not new to one of Omni's forums. I'm mainly over at HackForums, but I signed up here for another reason, a more personal reason.

Am I one that seeks support? No. Am I one that will give support? Yes. Reason being, I've been doing it for over 130,000 people since the beginning of last June. I support fans of a Facebook page of mine, I don't know how open Omni is on advertising on this forum, I wouldn't even call it advertising, but here's my fanpage. http://www.facebook.com/ReallyLongHugs

Initially I made it two years ago when I was 13, turning 14, and I made it honestly, because I was bored. It got a TON of likes, and I was stoked. I then lost publishing rights, and then I found a way to email Facebook and get it back, so I did. That was two years after losing it, so I mentally and physically matured.

I started posting, saw how many people I reached, and thought, "Instead of trying to be like ALL other pages, why don't I actually help people out? Why don't I be an admin people can feel like they can talk to me about anything?" So that's what I did, and still do. I post inspirational quotes, I post things about me so the whole idea of me as an admin isn't as an authoritarian figure, but more-so as a regular person. I also post YouTube videos, to mix things up a bit and let the users see my face, and again feel like they can talk to me.

I've helped over 50 who were suicidal, meaning I made them stop having the urges. I am in NO way a professional, but I know what it's like to be there. I've attempted my own life multiple times before, and I don't want others there. I've helped hundreds of people stop cutting. Again, I've been there, I have the scars on my arms and back as a reminder of who I shouldn't be. I've also put a smile on tens of thousands of people's faces. And I intend to do that until I die, or until Facebook becomes obsolete.

My name is Ryan, I'm 16 years old, and all I really want to do is make less people upset, and more people happy. That's all I ever want.

Sorry for the wall of text, if you read it all, thank you. If not, it's okay, I'm not one for reading a bunch of text either.
Hey, welcome to support forums. Nice page, a lot of likes. Good to hear you helped peoples.

Have a nice stay here.
Nice read. Welcome to Supoort Forums.
Welcome to Support Forums. Hope you enjoy it here.