Support Forums

Full Version: Introduction !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good wishes to all,

I am newbie of this site.Just providing a tiny introduction about myself. Actually i am very unknown about Computer and there criteria and i am very excited to know about this.I thing this is the right way to gain more and more information about different topics. I hope all members are suggest and cooperate with me in my mission.

Thanks a lot.
Agili Ron Thumbsup
We will do our best to suggest and of course we will cooperate with our fellow members.
Welcome to Support Forums. Hope you have a nice stay. Smile

Adriana

Hello everyone. I am new here. Hope to do great transactions with you.
all the best.
thanks
I am newbie of this site.Just providing a tiny introduction about myself. Actually i am very unknown about Computer and there criteria and i am very excited to know about this.I thing this is the right way to gain more and more information about different topics. I hope all members are suggest and cooperate with me in my mission.
Hello everybody
(08-17-2013, 03:07 AM)darkfantasy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi to gud evg to all . i am just now join this forum

Nice of you to register on Support Forums, but I strongly advise you to create your own introduction thread in future. Take care.