Support Forums

Full Version: Well hi there :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Oh God, it's another one of those noobs who got banned on HF and came here. Just GTFO!" is the type of welcome I'm expecting...
Hi SupportForums! I got a week ban on HackForums for jack sh*t so I thought I'd check this forum out. I'd actually been wanting to register an account here for a while, only never got the time until this ban. Anyway, let's hope that's a good thing Thumbsup
Don't worry, I'll follow the rules to the best of my ability here; I was actually banned on HF for categorizing a thread in the wrong section. (I didn't know!) I was actually just about to buy L33T, so I get onto the site and it says I'm banned for placing a Marketplace thread in the wrong category, really don't think that deserves a week of ban, but alright. Kind of bullsh*t if you ask me, but it's okay.

Looking forward to my new experience here at SupportForums! I actually found out about these forums while reviewing the details for a L33T upgrade on HF. You know, when you click upgrade and it takes you to Witza.com and it says Support Forums under popular forums?

So I've got one question: What is this forum about in specific? Just general computer help?

~Thanks and nice to meet you all!