Support Forums

Full Version: Modern Warfare 2 Coming out tommorow!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Who else is jacked!! I've been waiting 5 months for this game, as i pre-0rdered it that l0ng ago....

OMFGG!! Im sooooooo hyper, i can't believe it, but thats good cuz i got hockey tonight so i can knock some heads around !:Smile)

Have you pre-ordered COD:Mw2, are you jacked? Can you even wait!

Discuss belloOWW!
Gah. I don't really like those games because of the camping. I tend to like the go-out-and-get-'em games. I'm helping to host a tournament on this game (among others as well) though, so I might have to get it.
I am pumped as well. It's a relief that I live 2 minutes away by walking to Game Stop, hell, I can even walk there at midnight if I wanted to.
Hahah do it i think my dad might pick it up for me at midnight, cuz thers no way im staying up that late. Schools a bitch when you need to wake up at 7.30
I cant get it for a while lol Sad bad times.
I played a bit of the campaign yesterday (at a friends house) and I have to say that its much harder than the first Modern Warfare but the levels that I played were amazing. Can't wait to get it.
(11-09-2009, 03:25 PM)AlvisAurora Wrote: [ -> ]I played a bit of the campaign yesterday (at a friends house) and I have to say that its much harder than the first Modern Warfare but the levels that I played were amazing. Can't wait to get it.

Was that on the xbox 360?
Mine came this morning (yes for the xbox 360) legit version, I havn't got a flashed xbox or anything. Pre-ordered it from Game last week and im in the UK; it's an amazing game.
Everyone click my sig, sign up, and view the 4ads daily for me please I need to get this game, and sharpish! LOL!!
(11-09-2009, 03:14 PM)SF Phantom Wrote: [ -> ]Hahah do it i think my dad might pick it up for me at midnight, cuz thers no way im staying up that late. Schools a bitch when you need to wake up at 7.30

7:30, you're lucky. I wake up at 6:25. :[
Pages: 1 2 3