Support Forums

Full Version: I just want to give up on my life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm 13 years old and will turn 14 in 9 days. But I hate my life, I hate who I've become and I hate how society treats me. I'm tired of yelling, crying, studying and trying to lose weight.

I'm 5 foot 4 inches and weigh a shocking 118 lbs. I hate myself for that. I have had 3 tests in the last week and have spent the weekend in my room studying for one I have tomorrow and 2 on wednesday and thursday. I go to a high pressure school and get straight A's all year long, yet i get no support from my parents. This is the 2nd last week of term for crying out loud. I'm so tired I just don't want to live, do you think I should even go to school tomorrow because right now all I want is a break. I haven't skipped school all term, do you think I can get away with it.? I have so many problems my head is pounding with thoughts constantly trying to seep their way out to destroy another aspect of my life, all i want sometimes is to go to sleep and never wake up.
First things first. Stop. Breathe. Second. Don't skip school. I am proud of you for the efforts you are putting into school. Your parents may not show that they like your hard work but that's not what is important. What's important is that you keep doing this work for yourself. If you really cared to have someone tell you good job in school then you would have already tried to get their attention about it. You are doing so well because you want to. I don't know you but I believe in you. I believe you can get through this and that you will do great things in life. You can't get his thought that life is rough. This is when life is suppose to be easy for you. Don't stress so much. Enjoy that you are doing so good and that when you start doing well in life you can do what you want. Life will seem hard and you won't seemed loved but someone always loves you. If you don't believe someone loves you then you need to know that I love you. I love you for your effort in life and I love you for being strong enough to open up about how you feel. Don't give up. Just breathe and then smile. Don't worry about what others think or don't think of you. This will get you farther in life than anything else. Take care and remember to smile Smile Also your weight doesn't seem like a problem to me. I'm 5'7" and weigh 120 lbs. You sound like you have some healthy weight. Just be happy!