Support Forums

Full Version: Asperger's Syndrome and love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, my name is Sam. I have struggled all my life with Asperger's, which is a form of Autism. I was bullied for the majority of my life, but now I have the opposite problem. My social skills have alienated all my friends and spend the day asleep and the night speaking to musicians in Scandinavian metal bands. They are very cool. But it doesn't come close to friends I can hang with. Which brings me to the core issue. Love. J am 18 and I have never kissed, been in love with, or otherwise been involved with a partner. Instead, I hear "you'll get there" or "it'll happen", Last time I heard that I said, "well are you a psychic, or do you have plans to date me in the future? If not, just be honest or get out" I said some other things which I won't repeat here. And I have seen many of my female friends reject me and go with this "awesome" guy who either cheated or physically abused her, and they call me, begging me to help. Of course I do it. But the fact that all I want is love, and all they want is a good time, and who do they go for? So do most girls go for guys that act like jerks? Cause I don't think I could bring myself that low. Even for love.