Support Forums

Full Version: Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well i haven't been on this site in a long time 0.0, to be specific it has been 1 year, and 4 months 7 days 0.0. A LOT has changed in my life in that year haha. I actually had just started talking to a girl right before i left and since i do have my first girlfriend and we have been in a ldr for 1 year 1 month. I haven't been writing music quite as much really, but have wrote still. I had a job modifying peoples phones but that has went down hill, so now i'm hunting another one. I have lost quite a few friends, but became a lot stronger in the process learning to take a lot less from people. I'm quite a different person looking back honestly haha. I'm interested to see this website. i've also been in high school, taking college level classes for whenever i get out.
Welcome back to the forums! As you may have noticed, Support Forums isn't as active anymore.. Rather dead. Help Cubs and I bring it back to life!
Welcome back, still only I remain from the first days of SF. This is the first time I've visited in months.
(11-25-2012, 09:17 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back, still only I remain from the first days of SF. This is the first time I've visited in months.

Well at least you visited !