Support Forums

Full Version: Fifa 13 Glitch - FUT Seasons!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have found a glitch on Fifa 13 that can help you obtain coins needed!
  • Get 2 Controllers.
  • Go into a seasons match on Ultimate Team.
  • As the opponents badge comes onto your screen quickly tap 'Y' or 'Δ' on the SECOND CONTROLLER!
  • Then sign into the guest account.
  • When the game kicks off sign out of the second controller. Make sure the game has KICKED OFF!
  • You will then have full control of your team and go score a goal.
  • Once you've scored a goal, when the opponent kicks off they should disconnect from the game meaning you get 3 points and all your coins!

Easy method to get coins! You can keep repeating this method over and over!Thumbsup
I believe that these coins can be sold to other players, right? This seems like an easy money making guide if it is.
Thanks.
(11-24-2012, 07:21 AM)Guac Wrote: [ -> ]I believe that these coins can be sold to other players, right? This seems like an easy money making guide if it is.
Thanks.

yes, i also can sell coins. have 600k in stock Smile

Got IF Benzema in a pack!Big Grin
(11-24-2012, 04:21 PM)Method Man Wrote: [ -> ]yes, i also can sell coins. have 600k in stock Smile

Got IF Benzema in a pack!Big Grin

Well, I don't play Fifa, but I might buy it just to do this and make my money back and a little profit.
(11-24-2012, 06:24 PM)Guac Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I don't play Fifa, but I might buy it just to do this and make my money back and a little profit.

yeah ive made a good profit! stick coins on ebay and i make lots more money!

Also i have a method to get coins, pm meThumbsup