Support Forums

Full Version: Hi.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Kenrohan

My name is Mike. I'm 16 years old, i'm apparently funny (all I do is make retarded noises and people laugh). Ive been told im a god-tier liar from multiple people. Im terrible with giving advice. Games I like playing consist of Castle Crashers, Fallout 3, Counter-Strike Global Offensive, World of Warcraft, League of Legends, Minecraft and Chivalry. I enjoy playing them, i'm not good at them. I enjoy music like Drumstep, Dubstep, Techno, Electro, DnB, Screamo, and Rapcore. Big Hollywood Undead fan (J-DOG! Big Grin ) I can be friendly at times, an butthead at others and overall a grouchy person. If I don't respond i'm probably asleep because I like sleeping. My friendbase consists of pre-pubescent teenagers who like to sound like chipmunks and voice crack all day, well.. most of them anyways. I'm a person whos as dumb as a freakin stump, but can think with logic.

Feel free to add me on steam (search me up MistahbuuuRn aliased as Kenrohan )
Welcome. It is nice to meet you Mike, i am Rick. If you need some help pm me. I will try to help you much as i can.
I see you love new forums..

I am owner on one forum, we really need members and staff..

If you are interested:

Click HERE.

Thank you,
I hope you will join and post..

NOTE: Custom Usergroup are only 20 $ Smile