Support Forums

Full Version: [Beta] SupportForums Wallpaper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, I've been working on a SF Desktop Wallpaper. It's not finished yet, it's in BETA Mode.

Please leave your full constructive feedback. Please don't just say you like it or you don't, also give me a reason why for you answer. Smile

1920x1080 (Click to View)

Thanks!
-trilo

**UPDATE**
Second BETA version:
Not digging it. The reflection looks a little too distorted (mainly the 'S'). Also, its a little bleak. Too much grey.

But the logo is hitting the vibe.
(11-09-2009, 03:12 AM)Extasey Wrote: [ -> ]Not digging it. The reflection looks a little too distorted (mainly the 'S'). Also, its a little bleak. Too much grey.

But the logo is hitting the vibe.

Thankyou very much for the criticism. I'll work on it some more now.
You should redraw the logo as a vector, so that way it isn't all pixelated when it's upscaled.
(11-09-2009, 04:26 PM)JDBar Wrote: [ -> ]You should redraw the logo as a vector, so that way it isn't all pixelated when it's upscaled.

Alright, thanks for the suggestion. I will work on that in the next version.

**UPPDATE*
I have updated to the second BETA version, please tell me what you think of that and what can be changed.
I like the font, and the icon.. But, the reflection i don't like much, and there is still too much gray.. Add a bit of colour, in random places and you should be good to go.
It's iffy. Too much of a mix of good and bad elements.
(11-09-2009, 05:17 PM)Codine Wrote: [ -> ]I like the font, and the icon.. But, the reflection i don't like much, and there is still too much gray.. Add a bit of colour, in random places and you should be good to go.

(11-09-2009, 05:30 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]It's iffy. Too much of a mix of good and bad elements.
I like every thing except how the little dude is pixelated.
I just creamed my pants, absolutly great, congratz. You made me change my Ovechkin background for this master piece. +rep.
Pages: 1 2