Support Forums

Full Version: Help to uninstall video game toolbar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey expert, I love to play video game.SO I downloaded gboxapp toolbar from:gboxapp.com Now I would like to install it but my computer give me a signal & can not install. Is there any one who can help me about it?
You can download a software alled 'uninstaller' to uninstall it. It works always.
Fans have to know this as well toolbar thanks gboxapp.com! installation problem? go here http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-install-the-gbox-app
I think your computer may some file missed of the toolbar. if you fee the problem first time you can restart your PC, or, if you does not know how to uninstall the process you can see the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-a20ckWj...el&list=UL mm I hope you will get rid of this problem.
Hello Friends,

ome programs are really difficult to remove with the default uninstaller of Windows system - add/remove Programs. In fact, Add/Remove Programs is not a very good uninstaller which sometimes cannot get the job done and leaves a lot of leftover components and invalid registry entries. As a result, a powerful uninstall tool should be a better choice for every computer user. To uninstall Yellow Bear the video game we recommend Mighty Uninstaller which will help you completely delete this program immediately.
1. Go to the Start menu, and then select Control Panel.
2. Click the Add or Remove Programs button.
3. In the Currently installed programs list, select the Yellow Bear the video game option.
4. Select Yellow Bear the video game in the Add/Remove program list, and then click the Remove button to manually uninstall Yellow Bear the video game.

Thanks and Regards,
Derren Brown
I can't help you on this one Sad
Yes, I'm here to help you. Its not a big problem because I've been using gboxapp for 5 months without facing any problem. I think most probably you are using the lower version of Windows. You should use minimum Win-7 or upper version. Just search in google "gboxapp" or, gboxapp.com