Support Forums

Full Version: Iphone 4s Factory unlock?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I actually paid for one and all it gave me was 2 pdf's.
One was a guide to jailbreak, and the other was one on how to unlock via SAM, now i know this was patched, so i was wondering if there is any free way to unlock iphone 4s still running ios 5.1.1 and i have the gevey ultra s sim installed, but this doesnt work on ios 6. anyone ? Smile mVictoire
You should google those type stuff.
(11-01-2012, 07:12 AM)Wizard Wrote: [ -> ]I actually paid for one and all it gave me was 2 pdf's.
One was a guide to jailbreak, and the other was one on how to unlock via SAM, now i know this was patched, so i was wondering if there is any free way to unlock iphone 4s still running ios 5.1.1 and i have the gevey ultra s sim installed, but this doesnt work on ios 6. anyone ? Smile mVictoire

Don't try any free service.Because it's doesn't support long time.If you need to unlock your iphone,try Remote unlocking method.It's the best and safe way to unlock your mobile.If you are interested in this method visit Classicunlocking.com Here you can unlock your mobile without jailbreaking.
They have software's out for this now you know.