Support Forums

Full Version: [VB.NET] Remote desktop viewer [VB.NET]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've made a remote desktop viewer:
[Image: ROcUw.png]

But this only allows me to view the other desktop, how do I make it so I can click and use the remote computer?
I could help you, but i'll say that you'll no longer be granted help by myself anyways since you basically just scammed me Smile You lost my respect.
(10-31-2012, 06:07 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]I could help you, but i'll say that you'll no longer be granted help by myself anyways since you basically just scammed me Smile You lost my respect.
Didn't I give you your money back?
(11-01-2012, 03:56 AM)TalishHF Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't I give you your money back?

I can go back as far as 2009 in my transactions and no record of you sending me a payment. You can't play dumb here, you're a known scammer around various forums.
(11-03-2012, 09:16 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]I can go back as far as 2009 in my transactions and no record of you sending me a payment. You can't play dumb here, you're a known scammer around various forums.

How much do I owe you?
TalishHF & Aceinfinity this is isn't right place to fight about a ''scam''.
(11-05-2012, 03:51 PM)Nickelodeon Wrote: [ -> ]TalishHF & Aceinfinity this is isn't right place to fight about a ''scam''.
Your right, Aceinfinity if you send me a PM we can discuss this. Now back to the original topic, does anyone actually have any useful information or any support they can give me?
nice, so it works like a RAT (=Remote Administration Tool)?
hi , bro, i need your application, can you leame it's sourcecode, please
(10-29-2012, 01:55 AM)TalishHF Wrote: [ -> ]I've made a remote desktop viewer:
[Image: ROcUw.png]

But this only allows me to view the other desktop, how do I make it so I can click and use the remote computer?

i need your this programm,i really really need it, can you give that socurcecode?
Pages: 1 2