Support Forums

Full Version: Having a Hard Time getting through
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well Hello Folks here at support forums this is my first post as someone seeking aid.

So i'm 22, grew up an only child with a lot of friends who i feel i considered to be family. Of course overtime we grew distant. I didn't have the brightest childhood with a single mother and a dead beat father. My mom struggled and times were really tough plenty of the time. Sometimes we'd go without food or electricity and id have to see my mother cry and there was nothing i could do to help her. Id always tell her it's going to be ok dont give up. Eventually i turned 18 and moved out on my own.

After about half a year i ran into some hard times with the roommates that i had moved in with and i was kicked out. I was homeless for a short while but during this time i was still with the love of my life so at least i had her. My family wouldn't take me back in and i ended up moving in with a friend for a while. The love of my ... well ya know what im just gonna skip to the point.

I feel very very alone. Ive got a great job, a great roommate and idk why but i just feel so alone. The only clue I have is my roommate is the closest friend ive had in a while and she's starting to hang out with this guy she likes a lot more often so im left alone a lot. I do take any opportunity to go out with groups and people but still i feel so alone. It's been 5 years since i've had a relationship and id love to be able to have a healthy one sometime soon but of course that's a mixture of opportunity and well meeting someone else. There is really this pain in my chest, a void and i don't know exactly what to do because i've tried online dating and ive dated quit a few girls but right now.... i dont meet many single girls my age and it's making things difficult.

Any advice on what i can do to increase my opportunities and to possibly stop hurting inside? Any thoughts / considerations would be greatly appreciated.
Well,you probably have some repressed memory,but,what you feel is the memory of the past.You cannot erase it or deny it.You can forget about what happend though.Try to relax,chill a bit,visit some foreign country...By the way,that feeling of being alone is due to EVERYONE you met eventually hurted your feelings...