Support Forums

Full Version: be hacked in all kinds of ways
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

linein

hi i need HERO`S i put on my computer today (hide my ip) they shut me down for 30 min`s on the internet they have hack my router if i buy some thing they steal it and give me there junk i order something from internet the other day they broke in the post office and got it they broke open the box. if some how i lock them out computer they come in when i sleep fix it so they can back in o they hack my phone line too. o you know when i had this computer build you had two dvd`s put in when you toke the computer back to not thing but know i need one disk windows 7 all the drives for the mother board seme to be there you put in 7 boot and that is all you need on to get internet there semes to be a hide partition on the hard drive that was not there before some thing called Boot (XSmile if look at something they what to see what i see i find a email paper in my apt the other day that shows that when i buy something over the internet they got there own email site that my email with my name on it. are in there email site i would like to get back my life. I NEED YOU ALL HELP (I NEED HERO`S )GOD BLESS YOU thank YOU
What in the world did I just read?