Support Forums

Full Version: iPhone Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New to the board here, Apple Support forums so far have been useless. I tried searching for this issue, but mine seems unique in that the new finger swipe delete function in iOS6 is NOT the solution to my problem.

Did a pre-order on the new Muse album, and it included two large video files.

The video files tapped out the remaining storage on my phone, with one apparently being left there incomplete. Got home, connected my phone to my computer and viewed the phone's contents via iTunes. All purchases were transferred.

Went to the Music section on my phone to clear out the videos. No video is found. Look on my iPhone's Library, both music and video, the file is still there. If I select it, it attempts to load and fails. I try the finger swipe method to bring up the Delete button... no joy.

So far, using iTunes to see my phone's library does not help me, nor does my phone's inherent delete feature. The entry is stuck with no current solution that'll clear it.

Any ideas?
Well i don't think so that it can be happen if then apple definitely launch this Apple is a big brand and they promote their products . thanks ..

Electronics Shopping Dubai
You could back the phone up and then wipe it. I can't remember if you can browse the phones video files through Windows explorer rather than iTunes and delete it that way.
Thats apple to you, useless products.
Why don't you contact them directly?