Support Forums

Full Version: a business......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i dont know if anyone has heard of ACN telecom company but i have, all the major telecom and internet providers are coming on board with this company. i am a math major and also alot of my friends are finance graduate such as accounting and stock brokers and this thing made sense more than any fake mlm pyramid scheme. this is legit. if you live anywhere in toronto or near toronto give me a pm and i will introduce you to this business.

its the most amazing thing happened to me and i am very skeptic about these things but honestly, i am not posting this because i want to make money off your demise, its just people need money and this is just another stream. good money too, no selling or door knocking needed.

email me lampin_with_gpack@hotmail.com
Hows about you PM me, and we will chat.
pm if u interested, you can ask any questions here.... i will try my best to answer.
Does it cost anything to join your company?
yes it does $499 + applicable taxes

that cost covers your training, tech support, product info, personal web space, and a representative id and membership.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--3XGFLyx...re=related

you guys might wanna see this as well.

some of you may put up more videos and comments by other people saying acn is a scam. i dont know how authentic and reasonable that actually is, no proof is provided, if you can fond an article or video in which a high class ceo or marketing head or even a chairman says acn is a scam then i will quit myself. until then i dont want to believe a nobody who didnt work hard and just sits and complain.

i hope you get my point.

thank you
But what exactly is that?
i think the co-owner of the company can answer your question

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGmRjwJ9dHA[/youtube]
(11-08-2009, 07:27 PM)sykoprince Wrote: [ -> ]i dont know if anyone has heard of ACN telecom company but i have, all the major telecom and internet providers are coming on board with this company.
This is yet another MLM, or multi level marketing company. Historically and statistically, the vast overwhelming majority of people who "invest" in these not only do not make any money, but rather lose considerable amounts, and not just hundreds, but several thousand dollars before they wise up and cut their losses by leaving.

This company requires a $499 investment, annual fees of $149 per year and I believe they charge a monthly fee as well. In addition, I'm sure there's all kinds of other items they pressure people to buy as these companies are fond of sayings such as "It takes money to make money" and "Fake it till you make it" and other such amazing BS.

Quote: i am a math major and also alot of my friends are finance graduate such as accounting and stock brokers and this thing made sense more than any fake mlm pyramid scheme.

I can not begin to count the number of times I've heard that one. Especially using financial professionals to attempt to make such claims seem more authoritative, more legitimate. Every MLM (ie., pyramid scheme) since practically the dawn of time has done the same. Every last one! Really wish you guys could come up with some new material.

I'm an accountant and there's suckers in every profession, so please spare me the theatrics.

Quote:this is legit.

Yeah, and I wish I had a nickel for every time I've heard that one too!

Rule of thumb: Anyone who feels the need to make announcement about how they're not trying to scam you, usually IS.

Quote: but honestly, i am not posting this because i want to make money off your demise

Please refer to rule of thumb above.

Quote:its the most amazing thing happened to me

Amazing things, huh? You're playing that "fake it till you make it" game, just like they told you to do, right? Come on now, be honest.

Quote:its just people need money and this is just another stream. good money too, no selling or door knocking needed.

No selling? Oh Baloney! Or are you trying to be clever by pretending that recruiting others into this MLM isn't really the same thing as selling?

No "door to door"? Oh? Just cold calling instead, right? You know, most companies have to hire and PAY telemarketers at least minimum wage. This one CHARGES them $500 instead for the privilege! It's like a bad meme: "In Soviet Russia, employees pay YOU!"

You know, selling is something that less than 1% of the population enjoys doing, far fewer who are any good at it, much less make any real money at it, and telemarketing is pretty much the bottom of the barrel. I'd personally rather clean sewers, because that only dirties your hands. My conscience would never permit me to attempt to acheive success at the expense of others....MANY, MANY others. Although honestly, I've never known anyone who actually did.

Quote:until then i dont want to believe a nobody who didnt work hard and just sits and complain.

A "nobody?" Last guy tried conning me into one of these with the standard line of "Wouldn't you like to retire in 5 years?" Don't think he liked my answer, which was "Sorry buddy, but I could retire tomorrow!"

I work very hard, running my own business, doing what I was BORN to do. Why would I want to retire from that?