Support Forums

Full Version: Money making from Forex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are anyone making money from forex? Recently i tried copying other traders in Zulutrade , i did make a small profit , are there any other services like this online?
I have never heard of it. Have you read any reviews on it?
Yes , actually based on a lot of favourable reviews i started with them , they have a very big community and this service is not new. I just think that this method of copying other traders could be profitable , that why i ask if there are any other similar services like zulutrade online.
In my country,2 months ago was discovered a 25M euros fraud so my oppinion is , hell no.
rattlesnake about which fraud are you talking about? Could you be more specific please?
(09-07-2012, 02:19 AM)freeman Wrote: [ -> ]Yes , actually based on a lot of favourable reviews i started with them , they have a very big community and this service is not new. I just think that this method of copying other traders could be profitable , that why i ask if there are any other similar services like zulutrade online.

oohhh there are plenty of them, just most of them are quite scamms and the money you are getting out of them are nothing. stick to zulutrade the rest are waste of money and time Pirate
Any Zulutrader here? After 4 months i have earned more than 4000$ at that website ,i'm really glad that i did register a live account there after all.
Hello Friends,

It is very important as you learn how to make money forex trading that you understand the risks involved in forex trading, part of understanding the risks is knowing that you should only trade with money you can afford to lose. Many people get interested in forex trading and start trading the market using money they really cannot afford to lose, money you can afford to lose is truly disposable, this means it is “fun” money, or money you would have no other use for besides entertainment purposes. Once you start trading with money that you should be using to pay bills or add to your savings account, you become too emotionally attached to it, this causes you to become emotionally attached to every trade you take and thus increases the chances of committing emotional trading errors. The only way you can truly learn to trade objectively and stress-free is by making sure you only fund your trading account with 100% disposable income, meaning money you wouldn’t mind losing and that you won’t lose any sleep over having at risk.

Thanks and Regards,
Agili Ron

agiliron.com