Support Forums

Full Version: Want to start a forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, i want to start a forum ATM. I have a domain and such. And hosting but i'm too busy to set it up, if you can do it for me i'll provide Hosting and Free V.I.P When the forum is ready.

PS: You don't need to make the sections or anything. I'll be making the stuff just need the myBB installed.

If this is the wrong section sorry -,-
If you're too busy to set it up then you don't have enough time to commit to running a good forum. Don't do it if you think you'll be making a successful forum. Otherwise if you're not taking it seriously, then members will become deterred, and those who have already signed up will leave, and no more will sign up.

I know i'll not join a forum if I know the administration isn't taking the forum seriously. There's no point in me wasting my time on a community like that. It doesn't benefit anybody.
(08-27-2012, 10:17 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]If you're too busy to set it up then you don't have enough time to commit to running a good forum. Don't do it if you think you'll be making a successful forum. Otherwise if you're not taking it seriously, then members will become deterred, and those who have already signed up will leave, and no more will sign up.

I know i'll not join a forum if I know the administration isn't taking the forum seriously. There's no point in me wasting my time on a community like that. It doesn't benefit anybody.

Actually i maintained to set it up myself, if you'd like my forum is stl4yf.tk i'll be getting a .com really soon.
Couldn't we just make our own forum instead? Just saying.
If you're using a .tk you might as well quit. Don't even try to start one on a .tk. You're going to make your site seem like rubbish trying to promote it and then when you actually get a .com people will not change their mind.