Support Forums

Full Version: writing a book
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have always wanted to write a book, I have good ideas and a pretty good imagination. There are a lot of topics I know a lot about that I would like to write about.
I'm not really good at expressing myself though, like getting my thoughts into words. That is another reason I want to write a book, I think it would help me with that. But it is also causing problems because I can't even think of a way to start.
Any help would be appreciated.
Write it out first, then ask for somebody's approval then you know you can be happy, give this a go.
I agree with Mikey, and to add to that, just clear your mind and then let any thoughts that come to your mind just flow out onto your paper. It doesn't matter how it looks like at first; it can always be revised.
that's right! Just write the ideas in your head and edit it after an hour rest or half. I think it's the most casual habit for all writers. I once wrote my essay like human rights essays Thumbsup that took me 2 months to finish it. It really requires strengths..
Writing a book is not an easy job. You are gifted with good imagination and ideas. You should read some good books. It will help you to understand the way of presentation. I suggest you best dissertation writing service. They can suggest you some tips to write.
It doesn't matter how it looks like at first; it can always be revised.