Support Forums

Full Version: PaidShare.org | Another PPD With a New Strategy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I came across a thread here that made me want to register. It was that the crappiest PPD script I've ever seen was being advertised here and members were legitimately interested. That tells me that at least some of you guys are tired of your current PPD site and are looking for options. Let me present you with one.

http://paidshare.org/

PaidShare focuses on the conversion rate as opposed to the highest paying offers. If the conversion rate is 3x higher and the offer makes only slightly less than you more than make up for the difference. $0.40 minimum US UK AU and $0.25 for other countries. The all time average is $0.51 last I checked and you can check that yourself on the home page. That's the strategy at PaidShare.

We are also focusing on a better user experience. I'm looking to create not only a PPD but a whole community. If you're just there for the PPD that's cool, but for those who would like to interact with other PPD users have plenty of opportunities to do so and if you're just beginning this can help you out tremendously.

Am I legit? Unfortunately, I just found this forum tonight. I realize I have no trust level here. If you ask my credentials I can give them to you. I'll make you a better offer though. Until this thread has a bit of trust from users, I'll pay any amount via Paypal or AlertPay. So if you get one download and want your money, I'll fulfill your payout request. You can check two previous payments on the home page and there will be two more (2nd payments for those 2 users) posted in the next week when they get their pictures to me.

Any questions let me know! I will be back on this forum so feel free to PM me on here or ask questions in the threads.
Post some proof, or no one will believe you.

Just get a couple people, pay them and post the pictures here.
These two are the first and second payment to Meza.
[Image: proof1.png]

[Image: proof3.png]

This one was to ecfy. Sorry for the triple post, only allowed one image per post until I reach a certain level.

[Image: Proof2.png]

http://paidshare.org/images/Proof2.png
Just hired a new programmer. The unique features I'm focusing on are under development.

Feedback guys? Any questions?
The forum has officially launched for PaidShare making support and learning a much easier process for those looking for help or just a better community feel. We have also 1,500 downloads and over $800 paid to our users! I'm very excited to see the continued growth as we continue to improve and provide the best experience possible for our users to make the most money.

Any questions or suggestions from users here?
Can u post a screenshot of the landing page of the download area??
The download page looks like this: http://paidshare.org/f/1001
I might add this into my PPD list.
nice design Smile. great script Smile. sharescript ?
No, it's not sharescript (though that's not even a PPD script?).
The owner has made mention elsewhere (and I know for a fact otherwise) that the site is custom-programmed. The source can't be found 'cause it's one of a kind. Tongue

(I registered just to say this, btw Tongue)